Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Starting another 2ww

A quick update...

We transferred our last XX embryo today. It was only a 3BC when the clinic graded it this morning, but two hours later at transfer time it had expanded to a 5BB (5 measures its progress/growth, B is the quality of the inner cell mass, and B is the quality of the trophectoderm that forms the placenta. We were initially disappointed to hear the embryo was so far behind the other embryos we transferred (last one was fully hatched), so it was a huge relief to hear it was doing so well.

I did an intralipid infusion last Friday, just to cover our bases, and as I mentioned in my last post, my RE did an endometrial scratch for me a month ago.

Our transfer for C was 4/6/12. Hopefully we'll be able to say his sister's transfer date was 4/8/14.


3 comments:

  1. Here's to a lucky April for both of us! We transferred my son at the end of April 2012. I wish my clinic graded the embryo after thaw, but they only tell me the percentage of cells that survived. Very hopeful for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope the wait goes by quickly :o)

    ReplyDelete