And so we pick ourselves up again.
Thank you for all the love and kind thoughts, both here and on twitter.
Emailed with my RE. We can do a natural FET immediately. Meaning we wait for AF, and then I use OPKs to watch for my surge, and then I go in for bloodwork and an ultrasound to confirm things look ok for transfer.
Of course, my body will have to cooperate and ovulate, which it normally does (ovulates, not cooperates, obviously). Sometimes after my previous IVFs, I've had a wonky cycle that may have been anovulatory (we think this happened in in March), but I'm hoping that it was caused by stims.
My last progesterone was Saturday night, so hopefully AF will have started by the end of Thanksgiving weekend. I usually (ha!) don't ovulate until CD17-20, which would put us around December 14-17.
So amazingly, it's not impossible that we could do another transfer before Christmas.